My days (nights, weekends…) are spent helping people with what is often their most prized possession, their home. I treasure my responsibility in real estate and am fortunate to absolutely love what I do. One of the things I enjoy most about my job is the people I meet and have the privilege of working with. I connect with the emotional side of buying and selling a home, just as much as the business side of a real estate transaction.
My services and experience cover a broad range that will ultimately result in you happily arriving at your next destination. The majority of my business comes from repeat and referral business; when you work with me you’ll come to understand why. Proud to be a part of the Berkshire Hathaway Fox & Roach family, I have been serving buyers and sellers in Montgomery County since April 2006. My specialties include:
- Consultative Selling
- Customized Marketing
- Professional Pricing
- Effective Principled Negotiation
- Buyer and Seller Representation
- Ambler 19002 Real Estate Market
In addition to real estate, I love to spend time cooking, hiking, bird/nature watching and almost anything that involves being outdoors on a nice day. I’m a self proclaimed foodie, connoisseur of good vino as well as a huge Eagles fan and avid music lover. Last, but certainly not least, I’m a huge supporter of all things Ambler (aka, a total Ambler nerd). If you don’t already know, Ambler is a wonderful close-knit community with a rich history that spans many generations. I am impressed by the timeless architecture and craftsmanship that you are hard pressed to find in most towns and neighborhoods today. Our own little main street offers great shopping, dining, theaters and the arts. Ambler also has several parks with beautiful trails, and it is just a quick train ride into Philadelphia. Below are a few accomplishments of which I am proud:
- Selected, through client evaluation, as a Five Star Real Estate Agent since the programs in inception in 2010, and each year through 2020, as seen in Philadelphia Magazine.
- Member of BHHS Fox & Roach Technology Advisory Council.
- ABR (Accredited Buyer’s Representative), GREEN, CNE (Certified Negotiation Expert).
- Former President of Ambler Main Street, current board member and enthusiastic volunteer responsible for organizing the Ambler Arts Festival, Restaurant Week, and the Ambler Farmers’ Market.
- Ambler Gazette “Citizen of the Week!”
You can also find me on twitter, facebook and linkedin, so let’s connect!
Stay up to date on Ambler happenings and connect with your neighbors on facebook.