Meet Allison Wolf
My days (nights, weekends...) are spent helping people with what is often their most prized possession, their home. I treasure my responsibility in real estate and am fortunate to absolutely love what I do. I have been serving buyers and sellers in Montgomery County since April 2006. READ MORE
My specialties include:
- - Consultative Selling
- - Professional Pricing
- - Buyer & Seller Representation
- - Customized Marketing
- - Effective Principled Negotiation
- - Ambler 19002 Real Estate Market
- Allison was an amazing realtor to work with. We were moving to the area from out-of-state so we really needed someone who knew the area. The first time we met Allison in person, she spent 3 hours driving us around the school district, going neighborhood by neighborhood to figure out the kind of home we were looking for. She listened to our feedback and personalized her searches for us. When the right house came up, she navigated the complex negotiations with ease and we ended up in the perfect home. With all of the complexities of the limited market and moving from out-of-state, we wouldn't have wanted anyone but Allison by our sides!Katie PressAllison quickly understands her clients' needs and preferences and never wastes their time. She's a straight shooter, smart, and reliable. She cares more about her clients' longterm happiness than making a quick sale. She's a consummate professional and an empathetic, generous person.Sharon Skeel
- My husband and I feel so fortunate to have met Allison and to have had her guidance through our almost 2-year house hunting process. She was able to quickly find homes for our review prior to their hitting market and her knowledge of various areas, history, and local ordinances helped us to navigate through potential homes quickly. Allison never got frustrated and kindly provided her guidance as we toured many homes. Once we found our new home, she made our closing go seamlessly. Allison marketed our previous home and we achieved a selling price of $95k over another home on our street, which sold 4 months prior. We would gladly and without hesitation recommend Allison to our friends and family who need a realtor for their purchase or sale of their home! Carol & Jim G.Carol GrahamAllison was absolutely essential in helping us find our first home! The decision to work with Allison has been one of the best decisions we have made in our home-buying adventure. We started looking for a house while the market was extremely competitive and aggressive but, Allison was incredible throughout the entire process. She found us an incredible home in a wonderful neighborhood and we could not be happier! We cannot thank Allison enough for everything she has done for us!
Allison is knowledgeable, honest, trustworthy, dedicated, and professional. Right away, she took the time to get to know us and our needs so she could find the right house, in the right neighborhood, and in a town that would be the best for us. She advised us with every offer we submitted to make it the most appealing and the most competitive it could be. Also, while viewing homes she was quick to point out any potential red flags and was honest in her thoughts.
Allison is everything a realtor should be and is someone I will very highly recommend to anyone looking to buy or sell a home.photographer8784As a first-time home buyer, I could not imagine going through this process with anyone other than Allison. She is incredibly knowledgeable about the market. Her professionalism and responsiveness made the whole process a great experience. Allison is patient and communicative and took the time to guide me through each step of the way. Even in a competitive market for buyers with limited inventory, thanks to Allison’s expertise and sense of urgency, I was able to purchase my dream home! I could not have imagined a better outcome and Allison exceeded all expectations. I highly recommend working with Allison!anne_123
- Allison is a fantastic Agent and advocate for us in the home buying process. Always went out of her way to go the extra mile during our process and we got the home we wanted. 2 thumbs way up!austin bentonAllison is the most knowledgeable agent I’ve ever worked with, and she was such a great advocate for our family. No one knows Ambler like her. She helped us navigate a difficult market and a complicated transaction with confidence and dedication. I can’t thank her enough for her help over the past year. I’d recommend her to anyone looking to buy or sell in this area.vincent sica
- Allison Wolf is an amazing realtor! I have worked with her in both a buying and selling capacity. I recently sold my house and was again amazed by her professionalism and ability, from the listing discussions all the way through final closing. She is as kind and competent as they come. I was very nervous about selling my house during the COVID-19 pandemic and she put my mind at ease through the entire process. I was completely confident in her management of my house while it was being shown and she did not let me down. In addition, her response time is unsurpassed. She is on top of all administrative tasks that go along with buying and selling a house, as well as communications between the buyers and sellers. I could not recommend Allison more!j brooke marshallAllison combines real estate listing artistry, wonderful writing skills and a keen photographic eye with an unmatched work ethic and dedication to customer service. She thoroughly understands the market and has successfully connected buyers and sellers for years. Allison is not only a consummate and highly skilled professional, but she is as nice and personable as can be! From the moment we met with her, we knew our house listing was in the best of hands and we felt that she'd guide us through the home sale in an understanding, responsive and always considerate manner. And our first impression underestimated how outstanding Allison actually was throughout the entire process! She exceeded our expectations for results and client service while greatly earning our trust. As long as Allison was involved, we knew all would go well. And it did thanks to her efforts! I can't recommend Allison too much. I truly wish there was an "Allison" for all my other professional services needs. She stands above all others.raengstromAllison is an expert realtor with an honest, practical and no pressure style. She knows every facet of the real estate business, the local market and a group of talented professionals that helped us prepare our home for sale. She is also skilled at working with people, and made our family feel very secure and comfortable during an emotional and stressful time. She is uptodate, responsive, and gave us invaluable advice. Our home sold quickly at an excellent price, and the entire process was smooth. We feel so fortunate to have worked with her, and recommend her highly. She is outstanding in every way.ceccaldwell4
- It is extremely rare to find someone like Allison. Her blend of knowledge, professionalism, responsiveness, and passion is unmatched. Her entire team is the same way and every interaction from beginning to end was honest and respectful. She took so much time to understand our needs, show us homes, and help educate us. When we finally found our dream home she helped coach us through a multiple offer situation to ultimately win the home (and she made it look easy). Allison is who you want to have your back, especially in a competitive market like this.brfontanesiAllison is awesome! I cannot thank her enough for all of her help from selling my house to finding me my new home. She made every process so easy and stress free. Allison makes you feel like you are her only client when working with her, she was available at anytime to answer any questions I had. I will be recommending Allison to everyone I know!user92972287Allison is absolutely amazing at her job! We were first time home buyers and recently closed on a house that is a perfect fit for us. Allison was super responsive and got back to us immediately when we had questions or there were any updates. She truly made us feel like we were her only client. She is a great listener and only suggested houses that would have made sense for our needs, wants and budget. Her knowledge and expertise of the area and the entire home buying process was so comforting throughout our search. She has great attention to detail and was great at pointing out things while we were walking through properties. When it came time to make an offer on our house Allison guided us through a multiple bid situation. She provided us with strategies we never would have thought of on our own. Allison truly lives up to all of her great reviews. We feel really lucky to have been her client and will recommend her to our friends and family in the area.ekl5029
- We absolutely loved working with Allison for our home buying process! We relocated to the area from North Carolina to be closer to family. She was attentive, helpful, resourceful, and patient from the first day. She never pushed any properties on us and even steered us away from properties that we showed faint interest in. We ended up finding a great property in a fabulous location at a reasonable price. Allison did an outstanding job of navigating us through the process. She did an outstanding job of negotiating and keeping us informed. She also helped us identify contractors to work on the house after closing. Allison was always available to answer our questions and we would 100% recommend her to anyone looking to purchase or sell a home. Thank you Allison!!!twjett1I cannot express how positive our experience was working with Allison. She came to our first meeting prepared and knowledgeable about our home and the comps in our neighborhood. She was patient and informative as we looked for houses. Allison was extremely supportive during the time our home was for sale and as we purchased our new home. Her marketing strategy earned us 52 showings the first weekend with 13 offers 3 days later! I have no doubt her skills as a realtor is what made the sale of our home so successful. Throughout the process Allison was available when we had questions or needed anything to make the process of selling and buying our new home as smooth as possible. Allison went above and beyond for us and I would recommend her to anyone looking to buy or sell your home in the area.lindsayjmcgoldrickAllison was great. Very knowledgable, straight-forward, very quick to respond. Definitely looked out for my best interests. She helped me sell 2 family properties, and was sensitive to how meaningful they were to our family, yes also advised us professionally/without bias. We received asking price on 1 property, and above asking price on the other, and they sold very quickly. She also represented us on our subsequent home purchase, which went smoothly and she was an excellent advocate for us yet again. Everything just went so smoothly and she works hard to keep things as low-stress for her clients as possible. Highly recommend working with hermirakilpatrick
- Allison is amazing. Listed our home on a Thursday, had 50+ showings over the weekend and sold for above asking on Tuesday. One thing we really liked about Allison was that she personally showed up to viewings when we were looking, pointed out issues while touring the homes and had excellent knowledge of the homes we looked at. She also recommended to us an excellent home inspector. The whole process of listing our home, finding a new home was very stressful. Allison was always communicating with us and made the process painless.
You will not be disappointed going with Allison as your realtor.BradfordFarleyMcGoldrickOur time with Allison over the past few months has been, without a doubt, one of the best professional experiences of our lives. She was thorough, honest, exceptionally savvy and highly personable. She was an unquestionable asset, both as our realtor and as a resource, making connections for us in every aspect of the process (both buying and selling). Everything from advising us on how to prep our house, to outlining an intuitive strategy to go to market, to creating a stellar listing, to navigating the ELEVEN offers we received after only 3 days. With her help we sold our house for $29k over asking (and $50k over what we expected to get going into this whole thing).
Simultaneously she seamlessly guided us though the purchase of our new house, once again proving to be a goldmine of resources. From helping us find a great mortgage company/rate to having our new home thoroughly inspected, to successfully negotiating a sizable price reduction with the seller, to connecting us with excellent contractors in several fields to do the work that was needed. In the end we purchased our new house at $27k under asking and then negotiated ANOTHER $18k price reduction to address inspection items. Without her help we never could have gotten a house like this with our budget!
Even as we write this we understand that this sounds too good to be true, like one of those rigged testimonials from a weight loss infomercial. However, this was our experience and it would be a disservice to not adequately represent our time with her. To be fair, we were very lucky, but we believe that in a lot of ways you make your own luck... or should I say Allison made our own luck. She was great! Thank you so much for everything, our family will benefit from your hard work for a long long time!rakennedMy wife and I were very lucky to work with Allison to find our first home. We looked at many houses over a 10 month span throughout Montco. She was always patient, knowledgeable and provided honest feedback about each potential home. Allison was super responsive and always was a quick email or call away. I highly recommend Allison Wolf for your home purchase!JCoh
- Dedicated, knowledgeable, and self-assured. Allison's calm and collected nature is infectious during what could be a high stress time for most homeowners and homebuyers, and her quick response time and proactive communications helped put us at ease. From the moment we contacted her to walk through our home that we were thinking of listing, through the actual listing and selling process, ending in our sale and purchase of a new home, we always felt comfortable because of Allison's expertise and commitment to us. She's a true professional with an obvious passion for her work!rkraygSuch a great, professional realtor. Allison was patient, honest and extremely knowledgeable about the area. We couldn't be happier in our home!! Highly recommend.Kayla Niermans
- Allison is amazing. I worked with her on the AMS board and then asked her to help us buy a house. 40+ houses later, we found the right place to live. Her patience and understanding went a long way to finding the right home. We were never pressured to buy a house, but were given great advice along the way. We will also ask Allison to help us with our rental in the future! If you are looking for a house, she's the one to go to.Meghan KangMy husband and I recently used Allison Wolf for the purchase of our first home after a disappointing experience with our first realtor. We spent almost a year looking for the right home and became very discouraged. Upon meeting Allison, we knew she was the agent we wanted to use. She was knowledgeable, professional and extremely passionate about her job. She took the time to get to know our needs and wants and she was extremely flexible with our schedules. The thing we liked most about Allison was that she was very honest and trust worthy. Even after settlement she has continued to be a great help with any questions or concerns we have had. I highly suggest Allison if you want someone who truly cares about their clients.gfarsi
- She is extremely knowledgeable of the area. She listens carefully to what the future homeowner is really looking for. Allison is great! It was a very good experience.AmberVerazinMy husband and I hit the jackpot when we enlisted Allison to help us in our search for our first home. When we first decided it was time to get a realtor involved in our search, we sent notes to multiple realtors to set up meetings. Allison was the first to respond within minutes of our initial email (and one of the few to respond period). Her responsiveness didn't stop there. After our first meeting, we knew she was the one to help us. Allison took the time to not only learn about our likes and dislikes in a home, but invested the time to look at the homes she sent us and advised why we may or may not want to take a look. We didn't just get an auto generated list, we got personal attention with Allison. She truly went above and beyond for us, especially since we were not available Monday thru Friday living 2 hours away. If she saw something come on the market that fit our criteria and didn't think it would last until the weekend, she would go see the house and advise what she thought. She was never wrong. She knew exactly when to say, "you need to be here, tomorrow." After six months, 38 house tours, and 5 separate house offers (our choice not to get into bidding wars), we finally got our dream home. She is beyond patient and was always encouraging, even when we didn't always see the light at the end of the tunnel. Allison's local knowledge is top notch, stemming from her active participation within the community. She also has a plethora of resources to help you every step of the way. Even after buying our home, we have reached out to Allison for recommendations!zuser20150101112311022Allison completely changed our perceptions of real estate agents. As first-time home buyers, we were thinking we would be overwhelmed with all of the various facets of buying a home. Luckily for us, though, we found Allison! Allison guided us through the entire process, taking the time to make sure that we were always appropriately informed and well-taken care of. Her true passion for finding people their dream homes, incredible wealth of knowledge, and honesty/integrity meant that we always knew we had an ally in our corner that would tirelessly work to get us what we wanted (even if it was midnight!). This dedication paid off, as my wife and I were able to find and purchase a hidden gem of a home, and we couldn't be happier!natasha824
- Allison is THE realtor for her service areas. I can't recommend her highly enough. She's compassionate, patient, responsive, and knowledgeable. She LOVES looking at houses, yet she clearly takes her work seriously. She's a great listener, and she takes her client's wishes as her own. Just spend an afternoon browsing houses with her--I'm sure you'll be infected by her enthusiasm.user49057071I sought out Allison to help me find a home in the Ambler area. She has exceptional knowledge of this area and is very well-connected. She was very patient as I waited for just the right home to come on the market. After buying the home, her knowledge of local services and craftspeople was very helpful.mrslegros
- I have known and worked with Alison on numerous home buyer purchases. She is experienced, knowledgeable, and most of all a pleasure to do business with! She cares about her clients and is always patient in finding just the right home for them. She is your Montgomery County Resource!Rosann HansonI cannot say enough about Allison Wolf. She is a true professional. All my dealings with her were positive. I was selling my mother's home and it was a very complicated situation.Allison made it look easy . it became a stress free expierence due to her expertise. I would highly reccomend Allison .user6870With Allison's help, our house was listed on a Friday afternoon, and we found our buyer Saturday morning. We automatically made 20K more than we would have had we gone with a prior agent (we screened three) because Allison did the research necessary to inform our decision on list price (versus the prior agent guesstimating based on her "knowledge" of the industry). She provided answers and suggestions along the way, and ended up also helping us find our next home.mvempati
- Allison is the best! We were moving from the Midwest to the Philly area and so had to look for a house long-distance. From the very beginning of our search, Allison listened to what was important to us and went out of her way to find homes that would fit the bill. She previewed dozens of houses for us, saving us hours and hours of time on our house-hunting visits. She was extremely patient as we explored different neighborhoods, ruling them out and then ruling them back in. She responded to every email, text, and phone call promptly and went above and beyond in researching neighborhoods, commute times, and so on. In the end, we found a home that was just what we had hoped for, and we were so grateful for her help! You could not ask for a better agent!cydnasAllison is a hard-working and thoughtful agent. She was always on time for appointments and responded promptly to emails and phone calls.
She was patient with us through our home buying process and always had in mind our interests and desires in a home. Allison answered any questions we had and was very thorough in details, such as walking through the writing of the offer.
When we decide to buy our next home, Allison will be the person we call. Thank you Allison!bnester60Look no further for your real estate needs than Allison Wolf! You will not find another agent who will be as patient, knowledgeable, and thorough as Allison. I cannot say enough about how wonderfully skilled and savvy she was in selling me my first home. She listened, asked all the right questions, and was extremely responsive to my needs and thought processes as I navigated the challenges of my first real estate transaction. As if that weren't enough, she stayed in touch with me well after settlement and offered whatever support I needed. Whether it is your first home or your tenth home, there is no doubt that you will have the same incredibly positive experience that I had when you choose Allison Wolf for your real estate needs!hurstcd
- Allison is a great agent to work with she did whatever it took to get things done in a timely fashion and she also made sure i was completely satisfied with everything and she also took the time to make sure i understood everything about the buying of a house and being a first time home buyer she made the buying process easy and funphillies 08Outstanding! Allison is a blessing to Real Estate. Her knowledge, honesty and service exemplifies what is needed in a great agent.
I was deployed over-seas while my wife searched for our new home. It was because of Allison's advice that we found the home of our dreams. She knew the neighborhood, understood my wife and translated the entire process into simple steps. I have worked with several real estate agents in the course of my life. Allison Wolf is superior and professional!Charles S
- I hired Allison to sell my father's condo and am very glad I did. I live on the other side of the country and Allison worked with my contractor to help prioritize the best ways to use my limited resources to prepare the place for showing and was very helpful overseeing additional work that needed to be done, such as replacement of an AC unit and some windows. I found her very straightforward right up front about what I should expect of the process and sale and everything came together exactly as she said it would. If I were ever buying or selling a property in an area that Allison covered, she would absolutely be the one and only agent I'd call.Jon Silberg